Double-double Smoothie style 😉
Ok, don’t hate me for using plastic dixie cups, lids, and straws. I was on-the-go and needed to make a smoothie to take with me, and these plastic cups are the only thing I had at home to take with me. 🙈 But, let’s talk about this for a sec cause it’s so dang delish! It was inspired by The Healthy Maven’s almond chia green smoothie. My smoothie features MRM’s cinnamon bun protein powder and Vital ProteinsCollagen Peptides!
Want to try #MRM? use promo code ‘Valerie’ at check out and get 40% discount off!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 zucchini, frozen or raw
- 1 scoop MRM cinnamon bun protein powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp pecans
- 25g avocado
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 beet green leaves
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk (I used Forager Project brand)
- 1 scoop [Vital Proteins collagen peptideshttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6JUG4K/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00K6JUG4K&linkCode=as2&tag=thedacom-20&linkId=4bbcb234befe6d5f0e76fa94c179deda]
- 3-4 ice cubes
What You'll Need To Know
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for 30-60 seconds, pour, sip and enjoy!
Use promo code 'Valerie' at MRM and get 40% off your order!