I love Fall and all of the warm, hearty foods that the season bring, especially soups, stews and chowders. From creamy butternut squash to spicy tom yum, these soups bring on the flavor. Here are 12 essential Fall soups to keep you warm during the crisp months.
Check out 15 Essential Fall Soups to Warm You Up
1. Miso Soup with Rice & Poached Egg (The Kitchen)
2. Gingery Carrot Stew With Peanuts and Cilanto (ConnoisseurusVeg)
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup (Hungry Kitchen)
4. Quick Beef Pho (Paleo) (Everyday Maven)
5. Black Bean Soup (The Salty Tomato)
6. Tom Yum Soup (Rasa Malaysia)
7. Roasted Fennel Eggplant and Onion Soup (Easting In Instead)
8. Purple Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup (Family Spice)
9. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (Paleo) (The Kitchen)
11. Carnitas Caldo (Pork Stew) (Gimme Some Oven)
12. Italian Wedding Soup (Rachel Schultz)
This post is sponsored by Foodie.com. Thanks for supporting Let’s Regale’s sponsors!